Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a cookie and how do I enable it?
1. What is a cookie and how do I enable it?
To set your web browser to accept cookies, please follow the instructions below:
For Internet Explorer:
- Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > move slider to bottom to "Accept All Cookies" > Apply > OK
- Tools > Options > Privacy (button) > Cookies (tab) > check box for "Allow sites to set cookies"
- Edit > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Cookies > select Enable all cookies
Questions about this Service? Contact the Bureau of Motor Vehicles at: (207) 624-9000 ext. 52114
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org